Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just Us Girls 30...Template Challenge

Hi Everyone! It's time for another Template Challenge! Lauren Meader Owner/Designer of My Time Made Easy LLC is sponsoring this week's challenge. Lauren has provided all of us with the Pucker Up template that will be released May 1st! All you have to do to play along, is to use ANY template of your choice! If you own a MTME template, we would love to see you create a project using that template or if you don't own one, Lauren has a FREEBIE available: HERE :) One randomly drawn lucky participant will receive a FREE template from Lauren!

Here is some inspiration from the JUGS DT to get you thinking :)





Please also stop and wish a fond farewell to Sue Lelli, our Featured Designer this month. She has done a fantastic job for us. Thanks, Sue!!!


How to play: You need to upload your project using this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS30. After you post to Inlinkz you can come also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" will be 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, April 29th. The Inlinkz submission form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on Friday morning following the deadline.

Thanks for stopping by - we hope to have you play along with Just Us Girls!


10 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

I just want to say how much fun it has been to be your April Guest Designer. You ALL were so much FUN and this was a terrific experience!!! Thanks!

Julia Young said...

Wow, every single one of your examples are amazing! You girls rock!

Lisa Kind said...

Great creations, girls! Glad to have you, Sue! Don't be a stranger to Just Us Girls!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sam said...

Great job on Lauren's template girls. I love her stuff and am really enjoying templates at the moment. Off to post my entry now.

Nicole said...

Great projects, Ladies! So inspiring! I had fun playing along! :)

karen said...

I can't wait to see all the great projects that will be posted. I love 3-D projects!

Beverly G said...

Great samples ladies, and looks like some wonderful entries already.Glad I got in under the wire.

KarenB said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. I used a template to make some fabric embellishments, I hope that still fits the criteria?? I've added my link.

Melissa Craig said...

I'm too late to enter the challenge, but I thought I'd share my project anyway. I love the DT's creations!! Maybe I'll be on time for tomorrow's challenge.

My Project

Our Visitors