Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just Us Girls Challenge #123 - Technique

Howdy, sweet friends! I am POSITIVELY delighted to be
hostessing this week's technique challenge for Just Us Girls!
It's a FUN one, and there will be goodies to win....
Here's hoping you'll be pleasantly influenced to play along!





In case you don't know me, my name is Elise, and I LOVE BUTTONS!
~Squeeeeeee!~
I consider myself to be an incredibly lucky member of the design team
for a delightful company called, Buttons Galore & More!


I was SO pleased to enjoy their adorable booth at CHA
just a few short weeks ago. Inspired by, and LOVING their
samples, I decided to offer a bounty of their buttons
from my personal inventory, to one lucky participant
in this week's challenge. This will not be a random give-
away, as I will bestow this prize upon my choice
for Chick of the week!

Here's what I will be looking for:
Please display our Just Us Girls graphic and have our
challenge premise be the focus of your original creation.

Stamped, doodled or otherwise created with BUTTONS is
what I'm hoping to see... If you'd like some idea on how I
create original characters from buttons, please see this post,
here
, at Buttons Galore & More!

And NOW..... {Drum roll, pu-lease!}
Our DARLING JugHEADS and their fabulous creations:


Pam


Dana


Lisa


Lynn


Maria


Vicki



Andrea


Elise



Plus, I am SO excited to share the talent of one of my ALL time,
favorite regulars to Just Us Girls,
Cheri!~ of Stamp-n-boomer!
She's our lovely AND cherished
guest designer for the month of February...
{ I'm SUCH a fan of her work! }


Thanks, SO much, for playing with us! Can't WAIT
to see what YOU do with this technique! Thanks, again!




How to play:
  • You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery.
  • Please display our graphic and link back to this post on your blog.
  • Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
  • If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS123. After you post to Linky Tools you can also leave a comment here.
Deadline: To be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 12:00 PM EST on Thursday,February 16th . The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning.

5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

All of these examples are too wonderfully cute! Love 'em all!

niki said...

Super AWESOME cute stuff!

Dawn T said...

Just found your challenge. What fun

An'Jenic G. said...

Great Creations by the DT all of the buttons are used a very pretty way. Love it! Happy V-Day to you Gals!

Archana said...

It is really cute challenge. All DT cards are wonderful!

Our Visitors