Saturday, December 19, 2009

JUGS12 - A Color Challenge!

Well HELLOOOOO out there!

Happy Saturday to you all, and thanks for stopping by to check out the latest Just Us Girls Challenge.  I wanted to give a little push to you all to use some colors you might not traditionally put together on a card, but I've been seeing them together all over the place, especially with Christmas ornaments!!



What do you think???  Good stuff, eh??  C'mon you KNOW you want to play -- lol.  I got a few sneers from my teammates, but just LOOK at what they've done with this challenge!! WOWZA!!!




 Dana Gustafson


Kristin Bueter


Maria Levine


Mona Pendleton




Lisa Kind


and me...Tracey Cuccia

Now -- the "rules":

How to Play:
You need to upload your project using this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery.  Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to Online galleries, please use the keyword JUGS12.  After you post to Mr. Linky, you can also come and leave a comment here.

Deadline:
I think we'll move the deadline up to be considered for "Chic of the Week" to Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 9:00pm, EST.  You are still welcome to post after that, it just will not be in the running for "Chic of the Week".  Chic of the Week will be announced Thursday morning this time around.

So, without further adieu, Let's GET STAMPING!  Go create, and share with all of us what YOU can do!  Can't wait to see YOUR take on these colors!

Have a great weekend!


16 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely cards, girls! And Tracey, dear, we did not sneer! We may have scrunched up our noses a bit, but you proved us wrong! Beautiful colors!

Unknown said...

lol Lisa -- :)

Rosemary said...

Wow, great colors! Fabulous, fabulous ideas from the DT!! Merry Christmas!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh Tracey! I don't think any of us sneered after seeing that gorgeous photograph you took for the color graphic! Pure inspiration right there, I tell ya!

BEAUTIFUL projects, ladies! I'm coming around RIGHT NOW to comment on all of them AND the ones I missed last week :[

Hope you get a snow day like me today! Yes, I realize it's not officially a snow day since I don't have to work BUT the mom taxi is officially on holiday due to the snow! YIPPEE!!! Ha ha

Tammy Hershberger said...

YUMMY colors, girls!!! Every week I say "I hope I have time to play!" and I never do, so I'm not gonna' say it this week, and see what happens! LOL

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

LOVELY colours Tracey, I'm sure we'll all have fun with them, I surely did!

Gabby said...

OH WOW! Kristin you are bad with those colors! I closed up on the graphic to see the actual colors and OMG I had to "scrunch up" my nose too...LOL! Let's see what I can work here! *rolls eyes* :P

Ann said...

Such a fab and fun color combo, ladies! Thanks for letting me play along! :D

Carla S. said...

Great color combo, Tracey! Each and every one of the DT samples are awesome! So much inspiration! Thanks for the chance to play!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous cards this week, ladies! I am going to try to play...soon!

Teresa Kline said...

sorry gasl I didn't get to last weeks chalkboard technique, I ran out of time....I am so luvin these colors together this week...I am sure to play, I have plenty of time, I am off from work and well we got over 2 foot of snow today...I have pictures on my blog but they where taken this morning and it has been snowing all day, it is still snowing and it's 6:00PM....27 hours of snow falling...wow!

I luv the snow.

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

Annie said...

oh wow, what a great color combo! You're right, I've never used these colors together, but am soooo going to give it a try :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

just tried to link my card....I will probably post my card on Friday on my new blog:: www.savannahland2.blogspot.com

Direct link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1569347?&cat=500&ppuser=233956

THANKS for the challenge:) Great inspiration cards!!!
Merry Christmas! Happy birthday, JESUS!

Andrea M said...

Oh my goodness - what a gorgeous color combo! Absolutely stunning inspiration cards ladies! Wish I could play along this week but will be checking out all the creations when I can. Have a merry Christmas all!

LeAnne said...

Finally squeaked one out!

Our Visitors