Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just Us Girls Week 10 - Sketch Challenge!

Hi girls - it's already Saturday (only 2 more of these before Christmas - EEEK - are you ready?) We are all SO happy to have so many regulars coming to play each week - thank you! We hope that means you are having fun with Just Us Girls *grin!*

It's time for a new sketch challenge this week. I have not ever created a sketch before so I hope you have fun with this, my first attempt! Thanks, Kristin for making it pretty. Remember, a sketch is for inspiration - you may rotate the sketch, substitute a shape etc.



How to play: You need to create a card using this sketch then upload your project to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS10. After you post to Mr. Linky please leave us a comment here. We love to read your thoughts!

Deadline to be considered for our weekly "Chic of the Week" will be 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, December 10. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on Friday morning following the deadline. (You may still post to Mr. Linky after the deadline, your project just won't be considered for the "Top Pick" spot.)

And now "Just Us Girls" presents a little inspiration to get you started.


Pam


Mona


Dana


Kristin



Maria



Lisa



Tracey


We are so excited to have Alicia back - she took a little break after the birth of her son Kale!
Her blog post will be ready for you all mid-morning Saturday


 Can't wait to see what you do with this sketch - have a LOVELY weekend ladies (and gents!)

19 comments:

SusanH said...

Wow, you girls really are amazing! Such a talented group. Everything is gorgeous! TFS!

KathyO said...

You have created some really beautiful cards! I love visiting! Thanks!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful designs, ladies! I HOPE I can find time to play this weekend! :)

Unknown said...

Love the sketch and I LOVE your blog! Plan to spend lot's of time on here in the future!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I look so forward to Saturdays with JUGS! This sketch is great and as usual the examples are fabulous!

P.S. Another sincere TY for following up with comments! It means a lot you take the time!!

Heather Rogers said...

This is my first time palying here at JUGS. I enjoyed making a card for you all. I look forward to participating in many more sketches.

Nancy said...

My first entry. Weee!!! So glad I found you ladies! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

This is my first week playing with you ladies. This was a great sketch!

Carol L said...

Yay, I had time to play! Thanks for a great sketch and all the beautiful inspirational samples this week! Woohoo!!

Melissa said...

Great sketch, I turned it on its side and it was perfect for my project!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I LOVE the sketch, and the samples are sooo creative! Thank you! :)

Barbara said...

FUN sketch, girls!

Cindy Percovich said...

Wow, all of these are gorgeous! Cool sketch and so creative! I'm so glad I found you through Mona!

Eulanda said...

The DT cards are amazing and I really liked using this sketch! Thanks!

craftieodmae said...

I just love this sketch!!!

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous sketch! Great line up from the team!

I'm linked up. Thanks for looking.

Nancy said...

Oh, what a great sketch. I just found this challenge blog and love it. I'm so addicted to sketch challenges.
The artwork by the DT is outstanding too!!!

Kym Weber said...

What an awesome sketch! Love the DT's cards - they are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

Our Visitors