Friday, March 26, 2010

Chic of the Week #25

May I say WOW in capital letters! I was so amazed by all the beautiful cards made with these great Spring colors! I saw some amazing Spring images (and so many cute bunnies!)! I must say it took me at least an hour to decide on which card/designer I wanted for the Chic of the Week...not an easy task!!

In the end, I chose this lovely card by Katt.

This card best used the challenge colors in the way I had imagined. I really wanted to focus on the "light" part of the colors (as in the color inspiration picture), and this one did just that. So Katt, I'll be sending you the JUGs Chic of the Week badge! Congratulations!

Now I would be remiss if I didn't give some kudos to a few of the other 90+ entries this week.

Sharon's (#10) House Mouse card was so very pretty with the beautiful lace and lovely bow.
Kim (#11) created the prettiest Easter Egg wreath with a variety of punches.
Smilynstef (#57) used lace in a really cool way on the bottom of her card. It looks like hula skirt to me!
Peggy's (#16) adorable shabby bunny made me smile from ear to ear!
Arielle's (#74) sweet image with the little girl and bunny really caught my eye with her fab layout and beautiful coloring.
And last, but not least, Anne's (#76) cute girl with her Easter bonnet had me singing that Easter song all evening!

Thanks so much everyone for playing our fun color challenge this week! Stop by tomorrow for our template challenge! The DT has some very cool projects to share with you!

Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

1 comment:

Deborah Young said...

This is s pretty and it really fits the challenge. Nice choice! I was hoping to play this week but things got out of hand. Don't give up on me, Lisa!

Our Visitors