Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chic of the week #28


This week's challenge was a bit different than our usual, but it's fun to mix things up every now and then! The scrapbook pages that we had turned out wonderful and it was fun to see everyone's take on the same sketch!
I chose Beth's page for the Chic of the week. It really caught my eye. Those of you that have sisters.....I don't, but if you do, read the quote on her page, it is so true! I can only relate with my good girlfriends, but can understand compeletly! Be sure to stop by Beth's blog.
Thanks to all of you for playing along this week and be sure to come back for tomorrow's color challenge that Maria has in store for you! You'll love the colors she has chosen, they are so bright and springy!

1 comment:

AKiteFlier said...

Congrats Beth - fabulous page and nice job with the scrapbook layout!

Our Visitors