Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chic of the Week #30

Hi Everyone! Thanks so much to all who participated & played along with Just Us Girls in this week's template challenge :) No matter how many players there are, it is never an easy task to choose the winner because in my mind, you are all winners :) Unfortunately, only one participant can be named "Chic Of The Week" and that person is: Sam - Sam created this darling rocking horse gift basket.
Sam used buttons for the eyes & look at the frilly mane! Congratulations Sam, I will be sending you the JUGs Chic of the Week badge!

Here are few other creations that caught my eye:

Davi made this beautiful & elegant gift box.
Chrissie made this dreamy looking gift box &
Heather made this bright & cheerful boot shaped gift box.

Lauren of My Time Made Easy sponsored this week's template challenge & has offered one lucky randomly chosen participant a free My Time Made Easy template!

And the LUCKY winner is participant #19Penny, please contact us via the email link on our JUGS blog and let us know how to get a hold of you. We will need info from you to get the template to you!

Thanks again to all who played along! Hope to see you Saturday for a new sketch challenge!
Be Sweet!

5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Yeah, what a fantastic horse, great colors and of course, we love seeing the CSS Templates being used!

LeAnne said...

SOOOO cute! What an adorable little treat!

Sam said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you ladies. I just received my very first badge and I am thrilled! I will wear it proudly girls and be back for more. Sam. X

Anonymous said...

Love this! Awesome work! Love that CSS template!

Chrissie said...

Fabulous Chic of the week Sam, so well deserved.
Thanks for the mention ladies!
Chrissie

Our Visitors