Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jugs 31 - Sketch Challenge

JUGS is looking for a new Design Team member - for details please check out THIS POST.

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! It's Saturday again and time for a new challenge! This week it's time to get sketchy. Here is the sketch I have for you this week:

Are you ready to play? I have a little extra challenge for you if you are up for it, use this sketch for a scrapbook page! Now, if you don't scrapbook never fear that's not required. For those who do like to get scrappy I would love to see those pages. And for those who just love making cards I can't wait to see what you cook up! Our DT did a little of both this week so get ready for some awesome inspiration!

But first here are the important details:

How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS31. After you post to Inlinkz you can also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, May 6. The Inlinkz form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.


♥♥ Just Us Girls Design Team ♥♥








Teresa Kline- JUGS Special Guest Designer for May




LeAnne Pugliese - Featured Designer


Well that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play along with us!
Till later....








13 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kristy said...

All of these are really beautiful samples! great job you guys!

LeAnne said...

Girls, your creations are beautiful!

buggin2stamp said...

Awesome Sketch. All of the DT samples are gorgeous! I used the sketch to make several cards for a box of cards.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awesome sketch, and your samples are truly divine this week girls! WOW!!

Carla S. said...

Great sketch! All of your samples are awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

Nicole said...

Another great challenge! Great DT creations! I had fun playing along! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous samples ladies!!! The sketch was so awesome to work with!!! Thank you for inspiring me!!! Hugs ~S~

Lisa Petrella said...

Love this sketch!!! It was a lot of fun to work with!! And the DT samples are absolutely fantastic!

Janine said...

Thanks for the sketch. It made me start something for my niece i need to do so thank you. The SCS gallery is playing up big time so I hope you can find my front cover for my book.

Ruby said...

What a fun sketch this week! DT samples are fab too!!

Wordbird said...

I just love to stop by and see the creations you girls come up with! :D Diana Queen

jaydee said...

I absolutely LOVED this sketch - I know it will be one that I use regularly. Thank you so much for the fabulous inspiration cards, too!
jaydee

Our Visitors