Friday, July 30, 2010

Chic of the Week #43

Ok girls!  What a week of fabulous template creations!  I am so blown away by the creativity out there.  I am behind on commenting (I hope belated comments are OK?) BUT I have looked at every entry and can I just say WOW!??!  Alas I had to choose just one.....this week my Chic of the week top pick is
Her sweet strawbeeries gift package was perfectly executed and so darned cute!  Please contact me, Lisa,  for your Chic of the week badge at paperdaydream at aol dot com and congrats!

Thank you again to our generous gift certificate prize sponsor this week...Kelleigh of Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs!  Kelleigh has also generously offered via her blog a discount good through July 21st!  Use the code JUGSchallenge in her store at the Digichick Boutique store by July 31st for 20% off.  What a nice surprise!  The winner of the gift certificate is entry number 12!  Laurel S.!  Laurel please contact me at paperdaydream at aol dot com and I will hook you up with Kelleigh! 

Thanks again to all of our participants.  It is so fun to see where your creativity takes you every week through the Just Us Girls Challenges.  Please join us this weekend for a Wildcard challenge...I have a feeling that this challenge and each of you will be the perfect pair!  ;)

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, happy dance here!

lisa808 said...

Thanks Dana! I just sent you an E-mail.

Congrats Laurel!

Andrea M said...

Congrats Lisa and Laurel!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Congratulations Lisa and Laurel! Great creations by all the players this week!

Our Visitors