Friday, August 6, 2010

Chic of the Week #44

It looks like everyone enjoyed our Wild Wedding challenge! I just saw this picture on Pam's blog of the bride and groom and thought you'd like to see who we have been celebrating all week.What a lovely couple! You can see more pics on Pam's blog...Pam looked beautiful as well!.

On to the Chic of the Week. I had so many to choose from this week, but in the end I went with this beauty from Carla.I just loved this card when I first saw it and kept coming back to it! Love the frame she created! I'll be contacting you to send you your JUGs Chic of the Week badge! Congratulations Carla!

There were several others that caught my eye.
Lenet's card was a shabby chic style and I just loved the soft colors.
Patti used the prettiest ribbons, patterns, and pop of green color on her card.
Kirsty used a beautiful dress on the cover of a magazine as the inspiration for her beautiful card.
Juls used a beautiful song as her inspiration for her gorgeous card.
Monique created a simply adorable card based on a country theme.

I could go on and on, but have to stop myself here! Thanks so much for celebrating with Just Us Girls this week! Come back tomorrow for a great sketch challenge from Kathryn. We will have a new guest designer for August and I think one of our absent design team members may be joining us again! Fingers crossed! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats to Carla and all the honorable mention designers ... great job by one and all :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats to Carla and thanks for mentioning my card, lovely sketch this week, hope I can squeeze out some crafting time out of my heavy traveling schedule to play along!

Our Visitors