Saturday, August 21, 2010

JUGS #47 - A Color Challenge


Hi everyone! Lisa here with what I think is a fabulous color challenge for you! I was thinking that summer is near an end and that I wanted some fun, bright, summery colors to work with. So I chose hot pink, teal, and lime green! I got my inspiration from Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely paper if you need some inspiration.
Here's what Jo Westfoot, our August Guest Designer, did with them.

And here is inspiration from the fabulous

Just Us Girls Design Team

Pam

Dana


How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS47. After you post to Inlinkz you can also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, August 26th. The Inlinkz form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.

Photobucket


12 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WOW, WONDERFUL cards from the DT!! LOVE this color combo, thanks for a GREAT challenge:)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous cards for some very fun colours, thanks girls!!

FibreJunky said...

This may be my favourite colour combo ever! (well, except for maybe red and black...) But I love DeLovely!!

Unknown said...

Fab color combo! Great job DT! Love all the inspiration!

Jenn
jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Carla S. said...

Fun color challenge! Wonderful samples from the DT! Thanks for the inspiration!

Nicole said...

Another great challenge! Love the colors and the DT creations! :)

Barbara said...

Thanks for this challenge. I adore the DT cards! These are my favorite colors...Barbara

papertrails leaver said...

absolutely beautiful colors on this challenge! Love it!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Great Colors! Thank You for letting me play!

kathy s said...

what fab colours I had a great time playing -thanks girls

Annie said...

FAB cards!!!

I made one too, but I guess it's now late :)
oh well... next time

Vannessa said...

I bit late, but here's mine anyways: http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.com/2010/08/bit-manic-this-week.html

Thanks for another fab challenge!

Our Visitors