Saturday, October 16, 2010

JUGS #55 - Color Challenge

Today Alicia has a great color challenge for you! These colors could be used for just about anything. You could make this elegant, simple, masculine...there are lots of ideas this color scheme could be used for so let's see what you can come up with. Can't wait to see all of your creations. Be sure to link up your card for a chance at "Chic of the Week!"

How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS55. After you post to Inlinkz you can also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, October 21, 2010. The Inlinkz form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.


Just Us Girls Design Team











13 comments:

Olga Averyanova said...

Beautiful works! Thank you for the inspiration!!
I like this color combination and if I'll have free time I'll try to participate.

Lisa Kind said...

Oh wow girls! I love everyone's cards this week! The all look so fabulous!

Chris said...

totally amazing how much can be done with so little.

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous---I love this combo! All the samples are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting a great challenge!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous cards, ladies! Love the elegant color combo! I linked my try! Thanks for the inspiration!

Susie W. said...

I LOVE this color combo! Your samples are gorgeous! Thanks for the great challenge :)

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Such a great colour combo - and I just love those snowdrops of Andrea. How did you get them cream on the kraft card?
My first entry with you.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wowza, gorgeous samples this week!! :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

The DT's samples are stunning. I loved the elegant, neutral colour combination for this week so just had to play along!

~Tammy~ said...

What a beautiful color combination! I have never played here before, so I am glad I could participate in such a lovely and elegant challenge for my first time! I had a wonderful time playing along.

Jennie said...

Great challenge ladies and beautiful inspiration from the DT!!!

CarlaKH said...

Love the Dt creations and love the color combo!

Our Visitors