Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just Us Girls #61 - 3-D Challenge

Hello my lovely JUGS friends! Kristin here hosting a different take on our Week 4 challenge than what you're used to. Today I'm challenging you to simply add a 3-D holiday embellishment to your project! Yep, easy as that! You don't have to use a template, but you're certainly welcome to...I just want to see your fun, creative 3-D holiday embellishments! Now that your tummies are full, and you're all shopped out, hopefully you'll find time to get creative this weekend :]

Check out the fab projects our team came up with! HUGE thank you to the wonderfully talented Cheryl Rowley who was our fab guest designer for the month of November ♥ We loved all of your beautiful projects, friend!

Cheryl Rowley ~ November Guest Designer



Aren't they fabulous?! I love adding dimension to my projects and hope to find lots of new ideas from all of you for my holiday creations ♥ Please add a direct link to your project below and use keyword JUGS61 in any online galleries so that we can easily view your work. You have until December 2nd at 9pm to play along and be considered for our next Chic of the Week. Have fun!!



7 comments:

Debbie said...

OMGOSH ... the DT cards are out of this world gorgeous this week! GREAT JOB, girlies :)

Carla S. said...

Fun challenge, Kristin! All of the DT samples are fabulous! I linked up my try. Thanks for the inspiration!

Petra said...

I like the challenge, I hope my card is right here ;)

America said...

wow! FABULOUS design SAMPLES!!!!!!!!!

Elise said...

My CREATIVE Christmas stocking OVER-FLOW-ITH with ideas, thanks to your FANTASTIC challenge premise! You guys! KRISTIN! Sheesh!!! You all ARE fun! Yipeeee!

ModernaDesignsArt said...

Wonderful DT creations! Thank you both for the inspiration and for the challenge.
I hope you like my Christmas card :-)
Dorly Weitzen, Israel

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Creations!! UM SORRY I put a title for my goodie.. not my name.. I should have LOOKED at everyone elses first! :) Snowflake Box is mine (Beth aka BethieJ)
Happy Holidays!

Our Visitors