Friday, January 28, 2011

Chic of the Week #68

Hello JUGs fans! We had another momentous event occur this week at Just Us Girls once again...we've reached the 800 follower mark! We here at Just Us Girls are so blown over by everyone's attention to our little challenge blog! Now we can't wait for the 1,000 mark!

I had a very difficult time this week once again choosing just one Chic of the Week! You crafters are making this very difficult for the JUGs DT to do each week! But alas, we can only choose just one! I narrowed it down to this one by...


I love the black with the soft colors and the pretty lace ribbon and pearls! Congratulations, Chris! Please contact us here at the JUGs blog email address for your Chic of the Week badge!

Now I have to mention a few of the others that really caught my eye.

Wanda's lovely pink box with the lacy edge and pretty colors was so soft and feminine.

Robin entered a couple of really cute boxes. I loved the acetate box with that adorable penguin.

Janine used a red and purple combination on her box that was so stunning.

Darsie's cake box and beautiful heart image was a real beauty.

Erin created the coolest easel/gift box that was filled with my favorite Reese cups...yum!

The Navy Wife even altered a clock that was just amazing!

And there were so many other cleverly created containers...a vase, a birdhouse, heart boxes, and even a faux chocolate brownie! Thanks so much for entering all your wonderful creations! Tomorrow we have a fun Wild Card challenge that Maria has chosen for all of you, so make sure you come back and check out Just Us Girls!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I am so honored! Thanks for spotlighting my creation!! I will for sure display the badge proudly! Thanks again!

Wanda Cullen said...

Thank you, Lisa, and to the JUGS DT for giving a shout out to my lily card! It's always encouraging to get recognized!

Wanda Cullen said...

Well, you can tell I'm not fully awake...I thought I was on another blog and should have thanked you for recognizing my Valentine treat box instead! :-)

Our Visitors