Friday, May 27, 2011

Chic of the week #85

Dear friends, thank you for brightening our week with your beautiful rainbow colored projects!  I loved how each of you expressed your own personal style while using all 6 delicious colors. 

I was inspired by so many projects and some of my personal favorites were:
Melody
Leisa
Maureen
Veronica
Laurel
Erica
Jen
Deborah
Rosemary

Let me tell you girls, you made it tough to pick just one! 
Congratulations to Maureen on being the Chic of the Week!  Please email me at paperdaydream at aol dot com for your chic of the week badge.  Thanks so much for playing everyone!  I loved your creations!

Also, one last note....I want to make sure that you all knew I visited and commented on every entry.  For some reason blogger/google was giving me a log in error on several of your blogs.  It wouldn't even let me comment anonymously grrrrr!  So I apologize if those comments did not post because I sure did try!

I hope you had fun with us this week.  Come back tomorrow for a fun template challenge!



6 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations to the Chic of the Week - I love that card. And I'm really pleased that you liked my card - I had such fun with this challenge!

As for commenting - just make sure you untick the "stay signed-in" box - then you can comment!!

TannyP said...

Oh Maureen's card is lovely - great choice =)
I'm so glad to find out it's not just me with Blogger issues...

TannyP said...

And thanks Debgem for the tip - I had that issue here =)

Kendra said...

This was my favorite too! I LOVEEEE this card sooo much! Great job!

Andrea M said...

Congrats to Maureen and the other honorable mentions!!!

Anonymous said...

air max shoes
Nike Air Max
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max 87
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 91
Nike Air Max 92
Nike Air Max 95
Nike Air Max Tailwind
Nike Air Max Free 5
Nike Air Max TN
Nike Air Max LTD
Nike Air Max Skyline
Nike Air Max Zenyth
nike air max white
nike air max classics
nike air max sales
nike air max sale
cheap nike air max
Nike Air Max 2009
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 2011
Nike Air Max 24-7

Our Visitors