Friday, April 20, 2012

Chic of the Week #133

Hi all!  I'm so sorry that this is getting posted this late!  Yesterday was my birthday and I guess I did too much celebrating and forgot to do the post last night!  So sorry!

I'm so glad everyone liked this challenge!  I fell in love with it when I saw it on the Stamp TV blog.  There were so many great cards posted this week, but I just loved this one by Ruza!
I love the butterflies and the bright and fun colors!  Congratulations Ruza!  Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com to get your Chic of the Week badge!

Thanks to all for playing with us this week!  Tomorrow Vicki has a great color challenge for us, so please stop by!

Lisa

3 comments:

Florence Turnour said...

Happy birthday, Lisa! You should have told us, we could have all made you birthday cards.

Sue said...

Happy belated birthday, Lisa!

Hugs
Sue

Pothys said...

An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.Bridal silks

Our Visitors