Friday, April 6, 2012

Chick of the Week #130!

Fabulous, innovative and DARLING friends of Just Us Girls!
I love your spirit, SO! Thank you, thank you, thank YOU for
your participation and excitement this week. I KNOW this
was an unusual challenge and called for flexing of muscles you
may not have known you had - I thank you for even CONSIDER-
ING joining us, and to THOSE OF YOU WHO DID create a card
using "zipper" as creative material - all I can say is THANK YOU,
from the bottom of my heart: you are ALL FIERCELY creative!

~Yee HAW!~

As for my choice for Chic of the week - {I WANT you ALL!}
But since there is only ONE, I present you with THIS lovely lady
Maya, and her FANTASTIC creation!


Something about Maya's use of zipper makes me want
to dress for spring and DO my thing! {!} It's THAT kind
of fun! Thank you, Maya! Please email me,
mamacow@comcast.net, and I'll get you your
Chic of the week badge for display on your blog!

THANKS, one and ALL! I was awestruck by the team's
samples and thought that those of you who got into the game,
REALLY shared the spirit of crafty fun, expertly!
THANKS, again!

Hope you'll join us tomorrow for a BRILLIANT sketch
challenge brought to you by our AMAZING Andrea!
YIPEEEE!

1 comment:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE that zipper skirt! that IS brilliant

Our Visitors