Saturday, August 25, 2012

Just Us Girls #151 - Inspiration Time!

This week is inspiration week!

Lots of fun details you can pick up on in this pretty room! Here is what the Team has come up with;



And our Guest Designer this month:
Jennifer Wills
We'd like to say a huge thank you to Jen for being our guest this month!  We hope you had fun creating with Just Us Girls!

How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS151 After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, August 16th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning.


We can't wait to see what you come up with this week!  Happy stamping!




9 comments:

OlgaB said...

Lovely photo, so soft and delicate!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful inspiration photo and projects ladies!!

fdgtgrl said...

So the deadline is August 30th not the 16 ... LOL !!!

shelly said...

awesome projects and inspiration :) thanks for the fun challenge :)

Plastic card printing said...

These all are so nice. Great project. I really appreciate all these. Thanks for sharing this adorable project.

Nancy Jensen said...

I have my card ready but I don't see where to link it up! Hope I'm not too late - but I don't see anybody else's entries either.

Nancy Jensen said...

Disregard my last message - the list finally showed up on my browser. Silly internet! ;)

I enjoyed making a card for your challenge! I also enjoyed the samples that the DTs made for us.

shelly said...

i just had to say. i received my bow maker today...i LOVE this!!!! if anyones on the fence about this trust me, get it! your crinkle ribbon is gorgeous too :) thank you!!!

fx community said...

I love making cards.This blog is really useful.

Our Visitors