Friday, October 12, 2012

Chic of the Week #157

Sorry for the delay... Linky's all better now. On with the Chic of the Week!

So many gorgeous entries! I was so impressed at all the gorgeous and clever takes on the sketch. You truly amaze me!

This week's Chic is....





I love the colors in this card and the gorgeous flourish! So stunning! I also love that there is no sentiment on the front - the strong but silent type :)

Jenn, contact me at andrea dot matth at yahoo dot com for your Chic of the Week badge. Congrats again!

Thanks so so much for playing along! 


4 comments:

Marlene said...

:( Linky down... Looking forward to next week's Challenge...

Jen Mitchell said...

You have totally made my day! Thanks so much for picking my card! I'm completely bowled over!!

Unknown said...

Great card. Congratulations!!!

Brenda said...

Congrats! This is a gorgeous card.

Our Visitors