Friday, October 19, 2012

Chic of the Week #158

Wow, I was surprised there were such few players for the easy technique challenge.  Oh well, the stampers that did play had fun cards!  It made it hard to pick just 1 winner, but I did....

Congrats to ......................................Peggy, #13! 


I loved the way the white embossing just popped on the focal heart!  Peggy please contact me at vdutchr@cox.net for your COTW badge!

Tomorrow, we have a beautiful color challenge!!  You will love the colors!

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Mary R. said...

I just cant get the cards made and dont know how to get them back to you I made one and then said well I dont know what to do with it iam sorry I love to join in have a great day..... e-mail me
Mredford24@aol.com

Peggy said...

Thank you Vicki!! I loved making this card and joining in the challenge at JUGS!!

fx community said...

Good work.Ill book mark this page for future reference,Thanks for sharing.

Our Visitors