Friday, February 1, 2013

Chic of the Week #173

Thank you to everyone who played along with this week's challenge.  I enjoyed looking at all your creations and your take on the inspiration picture.

After reviewing all the entries, this week's Chic of the Week is Donna with this wonderful card.


I love the classy "wedding feel" to her card, with the pearls, drapes/swirls and the single orange rose as an accent - all pulled from the picture.

Congratulations, Donna :)   Please e-mail me so I can forward you your Chic of the Week badge.

Hope to see you back tomorrow for our sketch challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies and Hello MARISSA! I am so sorry I have just seen this fabulous treat! I am on vacation and I do not have a lot of access to the internet so oyu can imagine my shock and yes SURPRISE when I saw my card being featured on your site. Thank you ladies for choosing my card. I absolutely love the soft look of it too! Undfortunately I have been unable to duplicate it :( Believe me it is my priority when I return from vacation. Thank you again for your accolades and award. Hugs~Donna
packardez@aol.com

Our Visitors