Friday, February 22, 2013

Chic of the Week #176

Thanks to everyone who played along this week.  Loved seeing your take on the colour combination.

This week's Chic of the Week is Sue Lelli with this gorgeous card.




I loved the wood paneling with the green frame around it and the background papers s gorgeous.  Congratulations, Sue.  Please e-mail me and at mritzen at shaw dot ca I'll send you your Chick of the Week badge.

I also want to make note of a few other cards that caught my attention.

Wanda had a fabulous flower on her card and I loved the tag.

Susie made a wonderful banner on her card.

Jami used an adorable image and did a fabulous job creating clouds in the background.  Loved her big coral bow too.

Cathy used a totally fun image and I loved her butterfly trail and scalloped edges.


Thanks to everyone for playing along!  Come back tomorrow for our new inspiration challenge hosted by Tangii.

No comments:

Our Visitors