Friday, March 29, 2013

Chic of the Week #181

Hello all! First of all, let me thank each and every one of you played along - such gorgeous creations for my last challenge with Just Us Girls. Thank you!!!!

On to Chic of the Week. Well, let me tell you, you did not make the decision easy!!!

This weeks Chic is...



Congrats Melissa! I love the way you combined the patterns and the fun sentiment - a great mix of traditional and funky elements! Please contact me at andrea dot matth at yahoo dot com for your Chic of the Week badge; we hope you'll wear it proudly!!!

A few other cards that caught my eye;
Nancy
Jo
Deanna

Well, it's time for me to mosey on. Thanks again for such beautiful samples and for playing along with such a great challenge! Keep playing along, this is a great group of ladies and a wonderful challenge - thanks for making my time with JUGS an absolute joy!!!

Andrea

Our Visitors