Saturday, March 9, 2013

Just Us Girls #179 - Technique

Hi everyone!  It's technique week here at JUGS and I have chosen using a negative die.  I have been seeing this technique for the past year and I just love the potential of this fun technique.  Apparently the girls did too -- just look at their samples!







See what I mean? Love it -- now, let's see what you all can create!  We look forward to seeing your entries!
How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS179. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.
Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, March 14th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing with us this week!

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Great challenge ... unable to link up though??

Sharyn Polesel said...

I tried to enter your challenge today, but it says Linky Tools subscription expired. What now?

Anonymous said...

Couldn't enter challenge today??? March 11th? Wonder what's wrong?

Lisa Kind said...

Sorry girls. We are looking into it.

Lisa Kind said...

Please leave a link to your card in the comments section. Thanks!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I don't know what I did, but can't get a thumbnail to come up.

Lisa Kind said...

Don't worry about that Sharyn. We will still be able to link to your blog.

adziamar said...

I like this challenge. I'm in.

OlgaB said...

I has been a while since I last joined you, but I do love visiting you though.
Thank you for your inspiration!

Our Visitors