Friday, April 19, 2013

Chick of the Week #184

So, did you all have fun with the Ombre Technique?  I sure hope so - there was some awesome entries!

The Chick of the Week and winner of their choice of Dare 2B Artzy stamp set is......

......CAT SPICER.....

I just adore the water coloring using the ombre effect, along with her use of balanced diamonds.  Well done Cat!
 
Now, pop on over to Dare 2B Artzy, pick out the set you want, let me know, and include your mailing address so I can contact Cindy to mail it out to you. I will also send you your COTW badge.  Please contact me at vdutchr@cox.net.

Thanks for playing everyone.  Tomorrow Marisa has an awesome color challenge!


3 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful, well thought out card.
Love it.
Hugs
Chris x

Cathy Spicer said...

Wahoo!!! What a surprise to see my card pop up on the JUG's winner post. Your DT is awesome and I'm always happy when I have the chance to play along. I'll pick out my stamp and email you shortly! THANKS!

Cindy Sartain said...

Congratulations Cat! Loved your card. You picked out the "Sympathy" Dare 2B Artzy stamp set which will be a great set of sentiments to have handy. I loved seeing what everyone came up with. Thank you JUG's for letting me be a part of your challenge. Cindy

Our Visitors