Friday, April 12, 2013

Chickie of the week #183


Hey yall!  Happy Friday :)  Thanks so much to everyone who played along with out sketch challenge... all of the entries were FAN-tastic!!!  Choosing a Chick of the Week was so difficult, so I kinda cheated, shhhh!  I am VERY much a "thinking out of the box" kinda gal so this card by Tina Hale REALLY got to me.  Look at that valance!!!

While I do LOVE her card, these other three really caught my eye too, so I wanted to give them an "honorable mention" ...
Love the daintiness of this card by Sharyn

Love the colors and butterflies on this one from Pam

and finally, I love the colors and vintage look of this one from Jackie


Thanks again to everyone who played, we hope to see you all back here tomorrow for the next challenge :)  Tina, please email me for your badge (tangii at tangiink dot com)

Thanks & happy Friday all,
Tangii

4 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, what a nice surprise! Thanks so much for choosing my card!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thank you so much for the honorable mention. I am honored to be in such great company. Congratulations, Tina! Your card is beautiful!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!!!Beautiful cards!!!

Jacquel said...

Thank you for the honorable mention Tangii! I'm truly honored & congrats on an awesome card Tina--I do love that valance!!! Congrats to everyone else too :-)

Our Visitors