Friday, June 7, 2013

Chic of the Week #191


To the DEAR friends of Just Us Girls:
YOU are the BEST!  Thanks for your dazzling creations this week - 
I'm smilin' from ear to ear, just basking in your inspired use of our
lil' sketch!  THANK you, so much!  I don't know if you ever have
the time to visit other players in the mix, but there is a lot of talent
out there and WE love it when you share with US! 

Here is my pick for Chic-o-the Week!  


HILARIOUS and sweet, Jen Mitcheff, stole my crafty heart with her
use of our sketch, and this big eyed, beautifully colored Toucan!  She
BROUGHT the summer and I'm ready for a pineapple/coconut SOMETHING!
Thanks, so much, Jen!  Please contact me, mamacow@comcast.net, 
for you Chic of the Week badge!  WELL done, girly!

Hope you'll join us for the NEXT round, hosted by our beloved, Lisa! 
There are GOODIES on the line, IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Check
back tomorrow for THE details and inspiration!  Until then, ENJOY!


1 comment:

Cheryl Wright said...

Congratulations, Jen! Awesome card!!!

Our Visitors