Friday, August 30, 2013

Chic of the week #203

Hello Juggie friends! I LOVE Photo Insp challenges... it is so fascinating to see how everyone takes such a different take of the same picture!  Thanks to all who played last week!!  This week our CHIC OF THE WEEK is:

Sharyn Polesel!
Not that I was really looking for things "school related", but I LOVE all of the elements here!  Look at the score lines on the piece of notebook paper!!  Every detail is just fabulous!

Sharyn, please email me for your chic of the week badge (tangii at tangiink dot com) Thanks again to everyone who played along, we hope to see you all here tomorrow for our next challenge!

Tangii

1 comment:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as Chic of the Week. This was a fun challenge, and I am honored.

Our Visitors