Friday, October 4, 2013

Chic of the Week #208


Anybody have pumpkin spice on the brain?  After reviewing all of the 
OUTSTANDING creations, this week - I could SURE use some...  I'm 
POSITIVELY drooling!  What GORGEOUS {and in some cases, delicious!}
work!  Thank you, THANK you, one and all.  I'm so thrilled to have seen
how the inspiration was processed.  Once again, we are SO blessed, here
at Just Us Girls headquarters, to have the best followers and participants!

Everyone left me giddy with fallish delight!  But, since we only get ONE
chic of the week, I had to narrow it down..  to THIS truly jaw-dropping
card..  Please, please, PLEASE join me in congratulating, Jan!  


THANK YOU, Jan!  I'm thrilled to have seen your work and I truly feel inspired,
once again!  Please contact me at mamacow@comcast.net, and I'll get you your 
chic of the week badge!

Thanks, AGAIN, to ALL of you - MY BEAUTIFUL design team sistas, all of the
players, guest designers and alumni...  You have made my tenure with Just Us Girls
the MOST fun and beloved.    Have a WONDERFUL harvest season!  
Many, MANYblessings to you ALL!  xoxo



3 comments:

♥Jan♥ said...

Thank you so much for your award. This is truly one of my favorite challenges, and while I cannot play as often as time would allow, it is always such a pleasure to hear from your design team. xoxoxoxox -Jan-

Sharyn Polesel said...

Congratulations, Jan. Your card is beautiful!

Dorothy S said...

Jan, that is such a gorgeous cards - what wonderful colors.

Our Visitors