Saturday, October 12, 2013

Just Us Girls #210 - Technique Challenge

Hi All - Vicki here. For this week's technique challenge I chose a fun one that I have seen in blogland over the last couple of months and fortunately, I found this awesome Jennifer McGuire video for this technique;  DIE INLAY

Check out the cards the Team has done! Did they rock it out or what!!




 









I also wanted to let you all know that JUGS is starting up the Guest Designer position!!  Winning the Chic of the Week puts you in the running for the GD spot, and you will get to play along with the Team for the entire following month!!  How cool is that?  

Good Luck, and have fun with the technique!


How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS210. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

 Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, October 17th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning.

Thanks for playing with us this week!  Can't wait to see what you create!

7 comments:

Nancy Jensen said...

WOW, what a great technique!!! I can't wait to try it! Great inspiration too!

Fanny DG said...

Cute cards, i love this technique!

OlgaB said...

Lovely technique and great projects by DT!

Nancy in Iowa said...

Thanks for introducing me to a new technique! This is so much fun with unlimited options! I have to admit - I a HOOKED! I'm on my 7th card. Inlay Die Cut support group anyone? :)

Unknown said...

good challenge for graphic designer tehnique

Cheryl Wright said...

Great challenge and technique!!

Barbara said...

I love all the cards using the Inlay die cut technique, what a wonderful idea...never crossed my mind! Thank you for the such a creative and oh so inspiring idea!

Our Visitors