Friday, March 28, 2014

Chic of the Week #233

Hi Everyone!
We had lots of great submissions this week for our Inspiration Photo Challenge!
 It was so much fun looking at all the different directions your creativity took you!

In the end, we must choose a winner!





The Chic of the Week this time is.....


I really liked the sky background Karen created, the 
tiny shadows of balloons floating in the distance, and
that cute sentiment.

Please contact me Nancy@
wer4art@aol.com
so I may send you your Chic of the Week badge!


Now, don't forget to stop by tomorrow
 for our Wild Card Challenge hosted by Marisa!

  See you then!






1 comment:

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Yay! I won the Chic of the Week!!! Thank you Nancy for the kind words :-) I'm so excited!!!

~Karen @ Misplaced Mojo

Our Visitors