Friday, September 5, 2014

Chic of the Week #256

Wow!  Thank you so much to everyone for playing along with my last challenge as a Just Us Girls DT member.  A total of 72 entries kept me very busy commenting, and having to make a decision regarding a winner very difficult!  Had to rope in my family to help me decide between my top few picks.

That being said, this week's Chic of the Week is Ina from Little Bits of Craft with this fabulous piano shaped card..

 

I adore the shape of this card and how she did a great job mimicking a baby grand piano.  The flowers on top were the perfect touch.  

Congratulations Ina!  Please contact me at mritzen@shaw.ca so I can forward you your Chic of the Week badge for your blog.

Some of the runner ups were as follows:

 Pamellia with this gorgeous, Shabby Chic creation!  Love the soft pink, flowers, embossing paste on tags.


Jessie, with this gorgeous, neutral coloured card. Love the corrugated paper, crocheted edge of the focal butterfly and lovely touch of lace and buttons down the side.


 In closing, I want to once again thank this fabulous and talented group of Just Us Girls designers for a wonderful two years together, as well as all of you who participated in our challenges!

Make sure you come back tomorrow to see what word Cheryl is challenging us with this week!   

3 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow. thank you so much for choosing my shabby pink card as one of your runner ups! I'm so honoured and thrilled!! Congrats to Ina and Jessie as well, both well deserved!! See you again soon, hugs to the Just Us Girls team :)

Ina G said...

What an awesome surprise I got this morning to see I had WON the Chic of the Week from all those gorgeous creations. Thank you so much. I really am doing a Happy Dance. So happy. Congrats also to Pamellia and Jessie - beautiful work. Love the different challenges here each week. Thanks to you JUG'S

Jessi Fogan said...

OH EM GEE I can't believe it! The talent in this challenge was astounding, and to get an HM - I am just so tickled. Thank you so much!!!

Our Visitors