Saturday, September 13, 2014

Just Us Girls #258 - Trend Week & DT Call

Before I get to this week's challenge, I wanted to announce that this week Just Us Girls is also running a DT Call! If you are interested, just play in this week's challenge and when uploading, put a DT after your name.  The Team will then discuss and vote for the chosen new JUGHEAD.  We will announce the new member on Saturday, September 20th.  The new member will officially start in the October 4th challenge.  Good Luck!

 Water coloring is still such a trend going on in blogland.  I think I have at least 15 pins for different ways to do this technique.  There are some amazing artists, with fabulous tutorials out there.  Feel free to use any of them~

Let's start with our Guest Designer; Bobby.
I just adore her pop of color against that gorgeous background!

Now our Design Team samples:









If you win Chic of the Week in any of our  September challenges, you will be in the running to be our Guest Designer for the month of November.  Good luck!

How to play:  Please copy and use our graphic in your post.  You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.  Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to an online gallery, please use keyword JUGS #258   .  After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.  We ♥ hearing what you think of our challenges!   
Please limit your entries to 3.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9PM EST on Thursday, September 18th.  Our Chic of the Week will be announced the following Friday.  Thanks for playing along.

7 comments:

Ina G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ina G said...

Vicki - I have just uploaded a card for this challenge and forgot to put DT after my name. My entry is Number 9. Could you add it to my entry please. Thanks for the great challenges. Ina

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ok, I have just forgotten to enter the 'DT' behind my name and I can't upload the same link twice so please think of me when decision making, I would be grateful for your consideration. Thank you! :)
Ingrid xx

Nancy said...

We will be happy to include you as well Ingrid....thanks for your message!

Andrea W said...

Beautiful water-coloring examples from the design team. Thanks for the wonderful challenge.

Dipti Mathur said...

this is the first time I am playing challenge Just Us Girls .. The DT is so talented .. looking forward to learn and inspire :)

Our Visitors