Friday, November 28, 2014

Chic of the Week #268

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful (American) Thanksgiving yesterday and are not too full to get in some creative time this weekend!
I'm back to announce the winner of last week's photo challenge!  But first, thanks to ALL of YOU for the great entries this week!  Your cards are ALL amazingly beautiful and we appreciate that you linked up to our challenge!!
The next Chic of the Week is....


Mandy LaCroix!!

I just love the clean, fresh look of her card.  Her embellishments don't detract from that gorgeous tree on the white background.  It's just lovely!

Mandy, if you could please contact me at drowley6@stny.rr.com I will get your Chic of the Week badge right out to you!

Everyone, please return tomorrow for out next challenge from Vicki!
Until then, have a wonderful day!  Cheryl

2 comments:

Mandy LaCroix said...

Eeek! Thanks so much!!!

Nancy said...

Well deserved win....gorgeous card!!!

Our Visitors