Saturday, November 1, 2014

Just Us Girls #265 - Word Week: "Wreaths"

Hello everyone!  It's Lisa here with a word challenge for you.  I chose the word "Wreaths" this week.  I figured it would be a good word since you can make any kind of wreath:  Fall or Christmas.  Have fun with your creations!



Since it's the first Saturday in November (where did the time go?), we welcome a new JUGs guest:  Tajanna!  We are very happy to have her join us in all the fun this month!

November Guest Designer; Tajanna



Every day I try to do a project. While creating one, the main inspiration for me are different challenges which I try to match. 

                 Thank you very much for inviting me for being guest designer on “Just Us Girls” blog.
 Hugs from Poland!



 


If you win Chic of the Week in any of our  November challenges, you will be in the running to be our Guest Designer for the month of  January.  Good luck!

How to play:  Please copy and use our graphic in your post.  You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.  Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to an online gallery, please use keyword JUGS265.  After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.  We ♥ hearing what you think of our challenges!

Please limit your entries to 3

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9 PM EST on Thursday, November 6.  Our Chic of the Week will be announced the following Friday.  Thanks for playing along.

Photobucket



6 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Oops! Something went a bit wrong when I added my linky! I do actually have a card - not the blank square that's showing in the thumbnail! Sorry!

Sharyn Polesel said...

No worries! When I click on the space, it takes me right to your blog. Thanks for joining us this week!

marmariscrafts said...

I am happy to be here for the first time:) So I have a question: Can it be a wreath instead of a CARD with a wreath? Actually I`m preparing one.
Greetings from Poland:)

Sharyn Polesel said...

It can be a card or a project (such as a wreath). Can't wait to see what you are making!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thank you! So happy you are joining us this week!

Our Visitors