Saturday, November 15, 2014

Just Us Girls #267 - Color Week

Hi, Sharyn here.  This week at Just Us Girls it's Color Week.  I took a stroll through Pinterest looking for colors that inspired me, and I came across this fun color combo.  Your challenge this week is to use Red, Turquoise and Yellow or Gold.  You are also allowed to use Black, Brown, White, Ivory, Kraft or Gray as your neutrals.  So, put on your thinking caps and show us how you are inspired!


Now for the beautiful cards from the team and our Guest Designer, Tajanna,








Lisa

 
If you win Chic of the Week in any of our  November challenges, you will be in the running to be our Guest Designer for the month of January .  Good luck!

How to play:  Please copy and use our graphic in your post.  You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.  Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to an online gallery, please use keyword JUGS #267.  After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.  We ♥ hearing what you think of our challenges!

Please limit your entries to 3

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9PM EST on Thursday, November 20th.  Our Chic of the Week will be announced the following Friday.  Thanks for playing along.

10 comments:

Darnell said...

Great color scheme, Sharyn, and I love your card and those of the entire team! Now I'm off to use the colors for Christmas cards . . . Hugs, Darnell

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thanks, Darnell! So happy to have you with us this week!

Neva Cole said...

What a wonderful color scheme! I really enjoyed using these colors for my card. Sorry I didn't put my name in the linky tool! Neva Cole

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thank you! I liked the colors too. So happy to have you joining us this week, Neva.

arteKatie said...

im sorry but from 20 minutes I try to add my link and your link to liny tool is not working, in 3 different searching engines and nothing, hopefully its ok if I will add link tomy card here.

https://artekatie.wordpress.com/2014/11/20/abstract/

artekatie

Nancy in Iowa said...

One of my FAVORITE color combinations! Thank you! Design team...awesome and inspiring work as ALWAYS!

Nancy in Iowa said...

Linky not working. Have tried a few times. Will try again later.
http://fiberbubble.blogspot.com/2014/11/red-blue-purple.html

Sharyn Polesel said...

I like this color combo too. Sorry you were having trouble with the linky, Nancy. Have no idea what happened. Thanks for leaving a link to your blog. I will go and take a look.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Katarzyna sorry you had trouble with the linky. We are not sure what is going on with it, but I'm glad you left a link to your blog. I will go and take a look. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

sarahstone said...

Here's the link to my card: http://sarahstonecreations.blogspot.com/2014/11/red-snow-card.html

I didn't check to see when you closed the linky, so I'm not sure if I'm late, or if there's something wrong. Enjoy!

Sarah

Our Visitors