Friday, April 3, 2015

Chic of the Week #286

A huge THANK YOU to all who played this week for PHOTO INSPIRATION WEEK
 It appears you all really enjoyed our challenge this time around and I can't tell you how much we appreciate that you joined in with us. 
We want to thank you for inspiring us, the Design Team as well, 
as we stop by and visit each one of you and your fabulous entries.

I know I can only pick one winner, so pick I must. 

Our Chic of the Week for this week is going to be......



I love how she pulled out the yellow gingham and pretty yellow! 
Congratulations, Betty! 
Betty, please contact me at drowley6@stny.rr.com for you Chic of the Week badge.

Please come back tomorrow for a timely word challenge!

2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

I just saw this! Thanks so much for choosing my card as "Chic of the Week!"

Unknown said...

superimpose her air max 2015 homme pas cher grandmother helped collect air max 2015 femme pas cher tomatoes, air max 2015 femme pas cher cheap money air max 2015 femme pas cher again to granny many thanks, left the crowd, cheap again went in front of the two inspectors, point a cigarette, nike air max 2015 pas cher dig dig his crotch, shook his legs. Cheap, can you tell air max 2015 femme pas cher me who you are.

Our Visitors