Friday, July 10, 2015

Chic of the Week #300 & Winners

Sorry I am late with this.  I wanted to make sure I got every card commented on!  Thanks to everyone who played along with our 300th challenge!!  It makes me happy I get to announce our winners!

The Chic of the Week is......  
#38 - Joyce M. 
Congrats to you Joyce!!  
You are also the winner of the VERVE prize of $25.00!!  Please contact me at vdutchr@cox.net for your Chic of the Week blog badge, and also the Verve gc.  You will also be in the running to be our September Guestie!

The random winners of the remaining prizes are:

#13 Laurie U.  --  STAMPlorations $15 gc
#17 Cheryl Wright -- Inspired By Stamping $25 gc
#30 Barbara Campbell  -- Add A Little Dazzle $15. gc

Okay winners - CONGRATULATIONS to all of YOU!  Please contact me at vdutchr@cox.net. 
 Please put  WINNER; __________ [with prize] you won in the subject line.


Again, thanks to all who played -- be sure and come back tomorrow for a fabulous TREND challenge!

2 comments:

Cheryl Wright said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

I am thrilled to have won the IBS gift certificate. Thanks to everyone who has helped with this challenge!

Joyce said...

Congratulations to all the winners. And, thank you so very much for naming me Chic of the Week. Wow.

Our Visitors