Friday, July 24, 2015

Chic of the Week #302

Thanks so much to all who participated in our Color Week challenge.  Wow, what a great job you did with those gorgeous colors! I thoroughly enjoyed visiting all of your blogs to see your beautiful cards.  I have a confession to make.  I am not a CAS girl.  I am a layering kind of girl, but there was one card this week that knocked my socks off!  So my pick for Chic of the Week had to go to ..............................Hannelie!


I absolutely loved the crisp, clean look of her card, and the simple way she incorporated the challenge colors.  Also, in love with the "hi" die cut. Congratulations, Hannelie!  Please contact me at sharynp281@yahoo.com and I will get your Chic of the Week badge to you.

Remember to come back tomorrow to see the wonderful Photo Week challenge that Cheryl has planned for us.

Happy Stamping,
Sharyn

No comments:

Our Visitors