Friday, March 25, 2016

Chic of the Week #335

Good morning and hello Just Us Girls friends! I really enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing all of your terrific entries for our color challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us! 

I chose as Chic of the Week:



I just love that sweet bunny image, with it's big grin from scoring that huge egg, and she used our challenge colors perfectly!

Lynne, please contact me at cdring@comcast.net to get your Chic of the Week badge!

Thanks again to everyone who played along. Please join us tomorrow for PHOTO WEEK. Nancy has an amazing photo she's picked to be inspired by! See you then!


One other thing, it's with a heavy heart to say that this will be my last post at Just Us Girls. Life sometimes gets in the way and there are a lot of personal things going on in my life and my family's that require my attention. Once all the crazy settles down, I hope to get re-acquainted with my beloved craft room and make awesome stuff. :) Until then, stay crafty my friends! 

ETA: Lisa and the gals won't let me quit, so I'm just taking a sabbatical for a while. Woo Hoo!!



4 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Such an adorable card, that bunny is so sweet!

Cheryl said...

Awww! Great pick!

Judy Woodland said...

Great choice, really sweet card. Hope we see you back here soon!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, thanks very much Chris!

Our Visitors