Saturday, April 30, 2016

Just Us Girls #341 Wild Card Week.

Welcome to this weeks Challenge over at
Ina here and I am Hosting our
Wild Card Week!
Something a little different this time round -
 Challenging you to maybe get out of your comfort zone
and make one of your favourite fold/shaped cards/projects.
With Mother's Day just around the corner you could
make something special for a Mother or Special Girlfriend
or be really different and go for something for a Male.
It's all up to you!
Here is what inspired Angie our April Guest.
Thanks so much for being part of the Team
for April Angie. We loved seeing your work.


and the Design Team

Ina




Sharyn



Judy







I'm sure you are impressed with what we have
created for your inspiration.
Hope we see yours there.
***
Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our April challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of June. How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS . After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here. We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges! Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, 5th May 2016. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create!  Please limit your entries to just 3.






5 comments:

Nancy in Iowa said...

Oh my lands! What lovely and inspirational work by the team! You just made my day! Inspiration makes me happy! Thank you!

Ina G said...

Aren't they amazing Nancy. Hope you can join us this week. Thanks for your lovely comment.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic challenge and samples! I love shaped cards. :) I was trying to link up a card, but Mr. Linky doesn't let me attach the photo.... here is the link to my card: http://stampnmad.typepad.com/mad_stamper/2016/05/bird-crazy-birdhouse.html

Sharyn Polesel said...

I couldn't get your picture to come up either, Monika, but when I click on the image it takes me to your blog and I can see your beautiful bird house card there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm not sure why we are having this problem.

cotnob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Our Visitors