Friday, January 13, 2017

Chic of the Week #375

First of all I must say how wonderful it was to see
SO MANY beautiful cards for our first challenge for 2017.
We are certainly off to a fantastic start with 75 responses.
Thank You all so much for taking the time to
enter our 'Word Week' Challenge.
 
I found this the hardest time to narrow down
my favourite to just one.
So without further ado my Chic of the Week is
Nance Salkeld with this beautiful card.
 
 
Her colour choice was 'spot on' so too
the beautifully coloured Peony Bouquet and
layout stunning.
Congratulations Nancy
Please email me - Ina at
'Chic of the Week' badge.
You are now in the running to be our
Guest Designer in March.
***
There were so many beautiful work
uploaded I thought I would add a few
that needed another look.
 
This one from Cicci just blew me away with
her amazing colouring.
 
and from Rahmat - I love the result you get from shaving cream.
 
How could I not add this one from Kate
who snuck this in just in time.
A sentimental favourite as it is our famous
Sydney Harbour Bridge in Australia.
The best place for fireworks on New Year's Eve.

 
and Georgiana made this gorgeous treat box.
 
Sorry for the long posting but thought you might
like to see just a few that caught my eye - there were
so many more!
 
Pop back tomorrow to see what your Hostess Bobby
chose for our 'Trend Week'
 
Thanks again for choosing to join us at
Just Us Girls. We love seeing you there.
 

2 comments:

Nance said...

Thank you, Ina! I'm very honored my card was chosen. Congrats to the other faves too! Lots of talent there out there!

Kate said...

Thanks for noticing my card

Our Visitors