Friday, April 28, 2017

Chic of the Week for #390

Hello crafty friends!
Sorry, I am late in getting my 
Chic of the Week winner announced.
I blame the gorgeous weather we are
finally getting after the last few days of
nothing but cold rainy weather.

Thank you to all who participated in our
Photo Week challenge last week!
Again, you don't disappoint with your
creative genius!

Let's hear it for our
Chic of the Week:
 

I just kept coming back to her fun design and the use of the colors
in the inspiration photo!
Congratulations Marlena!  
Please email me, cdring@comcast.net,
so I can send you your Chic of the Week badge!
You are now in the running to be our
Guest Designer for June!

Please join us tomorrow for our
Wild Card Week! Judy is hosting,
and she has something fun planned!

 


2 comments:

Cécile RIBON said...

Huge congrats to Marlena for her amazing card!

Marlena M. said...

I don't know where my week went, but I just saw this and was so excited! Thank you so much~you made my day!!!

Our Visitors