Saturday, August 19, 2017

Just Us Girls #407 - Color Week

It's time for a Color Challenge here at Just Us Girls and I have chosen the colors Red, Blue and Yellow.  It's just about time for the kids to be heading back to school, which made me think of crayons, hence, the choice of these primary colors!


Check out what our Guest Designer, Darnell and the rest of the JUGS Design Team have created using these colors.


Guest Designer; Darnell









 
 

Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our August challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of October.  How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. . After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here. We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges! Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, August 24. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls! Please limit your entries to 3.


4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

I don't see a way of contacting you other than through a comment - I owe you a HUGE apology, and I'm very sorry that I did not read your rules thoroughly. (hanging head in shame). I entered more than 3 challenges, and have returned to remove my entry but do not see an option for that. Your designers very kindly took the time to leave sweet comments, and did not say anything about the limit of 3 challenges - so polite and considerate of someone else's feelings. Will you kindly apologize to your designers on my behalf? I have removed your challenge from my blog - again, I'm so sorry!

Lisa Kind said...

You are very kind to let us know. Please make sure you join us again soon!

Nitijita said...

I loved the colour combo given this week :) A big thanks to DT for leaving lovely comments on my blog ..Hope to play along in upcoming challenges 😊

Bonnie said...

I am so honored that my card was chosen from among all the beautiful entries!

Our Visitors