Saturday, September 30, 2017

Wild Card Week #413

Hello Crafters,  
Nancy here, and I am happy to be your hostess this week for Wild Card Week!  The challenge I have selected for you, is to use WORD Dies on your card and or project!  Easy huh? I have a weakness for word dies and wish I could buy everyone I come across in blog land.   They are just everywhere and make such a huge impact on any type of card.
 Before I go, I would like to thank Linda Snodgrass for being with us this month and being such a fabulous guest! We appreciate you, and look forward to having you back in our gallery and playing along with us when you get the chance.

Let's go see what the team came up with!





Sue
 

Maria


Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our September challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of November.


How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.  Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS413.  After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here. We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges! 

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, Oct. 5th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. 

Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls! 
Please limit your entries to 3.

Can't wait to see you in our gallery!
Nanc'

3 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Hello, I am a new follower. Follow me back if you like. DT your projects are amazing!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Wendy R. said...

Mr Linky on holidays ;) Here is my entry: http://cartai.blogspot.ie/2017/10/floral-smile.html
Gorgeous creations by the DT! xoxo

Barbara Godden said...

I just out Mr. Linky is MIA so here is my entry for the challenge. http://barbscreativecorner.blogspot.ca/2017/10/shopping-our-stash-323-give-thanks.html

Our Visitors