Friday, October 27, 2017

Chic of the Week #416

Typically the week got away from me so I am late in getting this post up - sorry about that.  Meanwhile, I did pop  on over to comment and see everyone's card for my color challenge.  Thanks for playing along.  It was great to see the different styles using the colors.  You all rocked it out!

For the Chic of the Week I chose Lucille Kearin with this totally fun digi she used;

This trio just made me smile!  Perfect use of the colors also.

Lucille, please contact me at vdutchr@cox.net for your blog badge.  You will also be in the running to be 1 of our 2 Guest Designers for January.

Be sure to return tomorrow -- Judy has an awesome photo inspiration for you all!




2 comments:

Lucille K said...

Thank you so much for selecting my monster card as "Chic of the Week". It's such a joy to be recognized among the many fabulous submissions for this challenge :)

Enthusiasm Quotes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Our Visitors