Thursday, November 30, 2017

Just Us Girls - Chic of the Week #421

Oh boy, the gallery was gorgeous with the red, aqua and white going on!  You all made some awesome inspired cards - thanks for playing!

The Chic of the Week is JANE WILLIS with the following card;
That blue glitter totally caught my interest, and then the red against the white - yep, a total stunner   in my book.  Thanks Jane for playing.  Please contact me at vdutchr@cox.net for your blog !

We will see you in January!  Have a great December




2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Well done, Jane. I love your card, congrats on your win!!!

Jane Willis said...

Thank you very much for picking me. I loved the challenge photo and will be referring back to it for inspiration in the future! Email coming right up
Jane

Our Visitors