Friday, January 19, 2018

Chic of the Week #423

Thank you to everyone who played along in our Trend Challenge this week.  Every single entry was fantastic and I loved seeing all of the different galaxy/night sky creations, but we can only choose one Chic of the Week.  Our Chic of the Week is .....Stef Perry with this amazing nontraditional Valentine card


Look at the amazing depth she achieved using watercolors.  Congratulations, Steph!  Please email me at qvande@hotmail.com so I can send you your Chic of the Week Badge!

Come back tomorrow for of Color Challenge with Ina!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Ooh... I love the colors in your galaxy sky! The addition of the green is awesome-- maybe I'll have to play more with night skies today!

Stef Perry said...

Oh my , thank you so much for choosing my card! What a lovely surprise and way to make my week!

Milka Gubo said...

Gorgeous card!!! Congratulations Stef!! :o)

Our Visitors