Saturday, April 21, 2018

Just Us Girls Challenge #437~Color Week

Carol here, warmly welcoming you to this week's Just Us Girl Challenge #437~Colour Week.  Of late, I've been crushing over Ultra Violet, the Pantone Colour of the Year 2018. Described as "complex and contemplative," mysterious and intriguing, symbolic of "unconventionality" and "artistic brilliance", how can one not be tempted to play with this amazing colour and "push boundaries through creative outlets"?  Purple? Yes please!



Hope you enjoy the Prominently Purple cards created by our talented Guest Designer, Karren Johnson and the wonderful JUGS team!

Guest Designer - Karren Johnson











Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our April challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of June
How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. 
Closing time/date to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, April 15. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week" will be announced the following Friday morning. 

Thanks for playing along.  Please limit your entries to 3.

We're excited to see what you create for Just Us Girls! 
~carol

7 comments:

Ileana D'cruz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MA-MI said...

There is no linky tool or I can't see it. You can see my freshly made card here
Regards

Maja

Hazel said...

I can't see a linky. My card is here x

Emily Shroom said...

Beautiful inspiration from the DT, thanks for the fun challenge! No linky showing up for me either, my entry is here

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. My favourite colour is purple. Lovely work by the design team. I can't see the link yet so my card is on my blog
https://granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/cd-8th-birthday-celebrations-card-2.html

Lenas kort said...

Her is my card :-) https://lenaskort.blogspot.no/2018/04/bake-kort.html

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Hi there ... no linky tool, so HERE is my card.

Our Visitors