Friday, June 22, 2018

Chic of the Week #445

Hi there Ina here.
Thanks for all those that took the 
Colour Challenge this week.
It was so enjoyable to see how you
used the optional colour and what a lovely variety
of inspiration you gave us.

For this week's Chic of the Week
I have chosen Cat Craig's card below.


I loved the beautifully coloured floral image and
the polka dots just finishes her card off perfectly.
Congratulations to you Cat!
Please email me at imtoocrafty@gmail.com
for your Chic of the Week badge.
You are now in the running to be our Guest in August.

It's Maria's turn to Host our Photo Week
and she has picked one I am sure you will
have fun playing with. So pop back in tomorrow
to see what it is and how our Guest Hannelie
and the Team were inspired.
See you there!






1 comment:

Cat Craig said...

Oh my, what a fabulous post to wake up to in my bloglovin feed. Thank you so very much. I am thrilled.

Our Visitors